Saturday, April 7, 2012

Human body: An amazing creation

Today morning I was performing a simple breathing exercise.

During the exercise one thought just struck my mind. "Why Allah has given two holes to my nose?".
Till now I don't have any answer for this question. Can anyone help me out?

Later in the afternoon I was sitting with my Boss. One of my Colleague came to see him with a bandage on his right thumb. My Boss asked him, "What happened to your thumb?". My colleague explained what happened was a simple cut while removing his nail and it got a bit serious after 10 days from the day he made the cut.

My boss told him the following: Beware of your thumb!

The whole human civilization is built with the help of the thumb of human beings. One of the biggest difference between man and other mammals is the presence of thumb. Consider a situation where the thumb got cut for someone. He can not hold a pen properly and write. He can not hold tools in the factory or in an operation theater!
My Boss mentioned the case of his old friend who had to change the stream of study from medicine to engineering when his friend's thumb got removed after an accident!

Similar is the case with everything on our body and / or everything in this universe. The more you think about the intricacies of creation, you get more amazed!

In Quran (41:53) Allah says: "Soon will We show them our Signs in the (furthest) regions (of the earth), and in their own souls, until it becomes manifest to them that this is the Truth....." 



No comments: