Sunday, June 5, 2011

King Abdullah Economic City, has signed a loan agreement worth $1.3bn (SAR 5bn)




Emaar Economic City, the master planner for King Abdullah Economic City, has signed a loan agreement worth $1.3bn (SAR 5bn) with the Saudi Ministry of Finance for the construction of the second phase of the 1,680-hectare mega-project.
The investment consortium’s commercial loan is for ten years with a three-year grace period before repayment, it said, in a statement to investors. The loan will be collateralized by a land area totaling 240-by-7.2 hectares on the project
The KAEC is a $13.33bn (SAR 50bn) development in Rabigh that will provide housing, business locations and industry. It will eventually include a sea port, an educational zone, a central business district with commercial space, retail outlets, resorts and a residential zone.

Construction began in 2006, and the phase one of construction was completed last year. Around 500,000 jobs have been estimated to be created in the construction, which has been scheduled for completion in 2020. The total project has a population target capacity of 2 million.Saudi Oger is among the contractors building the residential zone. It will build four towers that contain 500 apartments each.
The agreement was signed by Ibrahim Al-Asaf, minister of finance and Fahd Al-Rasheed, Emaar EC’s managing director.
Yesterday it was revealed that the investment consortium signed a 30-year lease agreement with Al Rajhi Company for Heavy Industries for the company to develop a steel manufacturing complex in the Industrial Valley area. The total lease space is 400 hectares.
Emaar Economic City shares closed down 1.33% to SAR 7.4 in Riyadh. (26th May 2011)

2 comments:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)Thank you

INVEST WITH $200 AND GET A RETURNS OF $2,000 WITHIN SEVEN DAYS said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)Thank you


LOAN APPLICATION FORM.

(1)Full Name:
(2)Country:
(3)State:
(4)Address:
(5)Sex:
(6)Occupation:
(7)Amount needed:
(8)Loan duration:
(9)Loan purpose:
(10)Telephone

Email Us:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)